Session Dates 2018
|1 Week||June 17-23||Session A1||$895|
|1 Week||June 24-30||Session A2||$895|
|1 Week||July 1-7||Session B1||$895|
|1 Week||July 8-14||Session B2||$895|
|1 Week||July 15-21||Session C1||$895|
|1 Week||July 22-28||Session C2||$895|
|2 Weeks||June 17-30||Session A||$1795|
|2 Weeks||July 1-14||Session B||$1795|
|2 Weeks||July 15-28||Session C||$1795|
|3 Weeks||July 1-21||Session BC1||$2850|
|4 Weeks||July 1-28||Session BC||$3750|
|1/2 Week||July 29-Aug 1||Mini-Camp||$425|
House Party Host
If you would like to gather your friends and neighbors together to learn more about Camp Chatuga, you can host a house party. A minimum of four families is required. You will receive $200 off your next summer’s tuition, plus receive the referral discount of $50 for any camper you referred who comes to Chatuga. Families who attend and sign up receive $50 off the tuition of each child they register. Contact Angela at email@example.com to schedule a party.
$50 discount for each camper you recruit
For each camper you recruit to Chatuga, you will receive $50 off.
$50 a week discount
Each sibling after the first child enrolled receives a $50 a week discount.
Rising 11th graders enroll as a Service Camper and receive a $400 discount. For more detailed information about the Service Camper position, look under the “forms” section of our website for a description.
Back to Top
- All sessions (except A2, B2 and C2) start on a SUNDAY from 4:00-5:30 p.m. If arriving by plane, see “Travel info” under Dates/Rates/Forms.
- Leaders-in-Training may arrive at 3:00 p.m.
- Mini-Camp starts on SUNDAY from 3:00–4:00 p.m.
- Sessions A2, B2 and C2 start on SUNDAY from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- NO PETS
- Sessions A2, B2, C2, all 2-week sessions and the 4-week session end on a Saturday from 9:00-10:00 a.m. If departing by plane, see “Travel info” under Dates/Rates/Forms.
- Sessions A1, B1, C1 and the 3-week session end on a Saturday from 2:00-3:00 p.m. As we are still in session on this closing day, we ask that no visiting take place during this time.
- Mini-Camp ends on Wednesday from 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- NO PETS
If you have any questions, call 864-638-3728.
- Opening Day: For those flying, flights should be arranged to arrive between 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at the Greenville/Spartanburg airport. There is a $75 charge for flight pick-ups outside of this time frame. We can pick up car riders from the Greenville/Spartanburg airport for those who want to shorten their drive on Opening Day (call for availability).
- Closing Day: For those flying, flights should be arranged to depart between 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. from the Greenville/Spartanburg airport. There is a $75 charge for flight departures outside of this time frame. We can drop off car-riders at the Greenville/Spartanburg airport for those who want to shorten their drive on Closing Day (call for availability).
For Directions, please see the About Us page.