Let Camp Chatuga be your next unique location for your group event with the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains as its backdrop. Located in Mountain Rest, SC, only 2 hours from Atlanta and 1 ½ hours from Greenville, Camp Chatuga can accommodate your youth and adult groups, large family events, sports teams and school clubs for the most reasonable fee around.
Group Rental Includes:
- Covered outdoor lodge with stage and sound system
- Large 50 x 100 yard ballfield for athletic events
- Dining hall that seats 200 with audio/visual capabilities
- Large outdoor council ring with bench seating and campfire pit
- Smaller campfire pit for a more intimate gathering
- Recreation hall with games
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Volleyball net
- Lake for swimming and canoeing
Cabins hold 4 to 10 guests, many with their own interior bathroom. We offer many different set-ups of cabins, from duplex-style to single units, all with bunk beds. Many of the cabins are “winterized” for fall and early spring reservations.
Meal service is provided for groups of 30 or more for an additional fee per meal/per person. Groups of less than 30, meals can be negotiated.
For groups fewer than 30, we offer an outdoor grill, refrigeration, ice machine and sinks at no extra cost.
- Lodging: $25 for the first night; $20 a night for each additional night
- Meals: $7.75 per meal
- For groups of 100 or more, additional activities are available, including archery, riflery, leader-led hikes, team-building and swimming with certified lifeguards. Call for fee details.
- We have a no-alcohol policy.